DJI Tello Nano Drone is the best choice for new drone users. It flies easily using your phone for navigation. You can use the product anywhere: the home, office, or public place.
Transmission speed is excellent, and the battery has a prolonged life. Tello offers quality packaging and high-quality specs in their new drone to improve your drone flying experience.
The drone boasts a high-quality image processor, which allows quality image and video shoots. The DJI Tello Nano Drone is lightweight and durable.
- Best Budget Tablet in India for Online Classes : Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1
- Wacom One Digital Drawing Tablet is World of New Possibilities
- Canon 200D Mark 2 Specifications makes it perfect for everyone
- Get Ready for Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2020
- Life saver ELV Surge Protector 6 Socket Extension Board
It becomes your perfect travel companion, with features like direct social media sharing. MIT’s scratch software synchronizes with the drone.
Consequently, drone flying is easily understandable by kids and teenagers alike. A better understanding of Tello programmable and Scratch helps in a future career as a Tello SDK developer.
You can also record 360-degree views and share them on social media. No need to copy the material – it is shareable from your smartphone.
- Drones with coding education help both kids and adults to learn while having fun.
- You can connect a VR headset with DJI Tello Nano Drone for the first-person view.
- A dual antenna system stabilizes video transmission.
- The image processor is of top-notch quality. It allows pro-level videos and images shooting.
- No flying license is required to use the product in India. It’s lightweight and flies 100m above ground level.
EZ shots are an amazing feature of the DJI Tello Drone. High-quality image and video shooting are possible with this feature.
DJI Tello Nano Drone makes programming fun for everyone. Tello’s mobile programming application is available on PlayStore.
The application synchronizes with Scratch to provide excellent programming experience. Tello can correspond to scratch based programmed movements.
Furthermore, coding blocks ease the process of coding. Kids think they are playing a game when they are coding. This method makes programming interesting and more fun than ever before.